Terms and Conditions
DGP TERMS & CONDITIONS
The person(s) completing the registration represent they are purchasing a subscription to use the DGP platform for the purpose of redeeming valid posted golf facility offers in a specific geographic region or regions. Such regions or territories must be an official partner of DGP and listed within the “Where do you want to play?” or the main menu option “Partner Regions” of the DGP homepage.
I/we confirm I am/we are familiar with the DGP Rules to participate in the program as stated on the homepage and listed below:
- Offers may be redeemed by the individual DGP Member only. DGP Membership may not be shared unless otherwise stated in the Special Terms & Conditions of an individual offer
- Identification (driver’s license or military credentials) may be required to redeem printed course offers or military/hero, senior and junior specials
- Discount offers are only valid at the dates and times specified
- The DGP Fee may not be combined with any other course special offer, coupon or discount program
- Please identify yourself as an DGP Member when booking tee times directly with the Golf Shop
- The DGP Fee is not valid on holidays at any location, unless otherwise noted. Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- DGP Membership is valid January 1st – December 31st each year purchased
- The DGP Fee includes greens fee, cart fee and any applicable taxes at all locations, unless otherwise noted
I/we authorize DGP to use social media functions such as e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to deliver personal messages at my choosing whether a member or not.
DGP will make available all current facility offers prior to subscription or membership purchase. Likewise, DGP members have access to and may redeem additional facility offers added during the current subscription year.
All DGP offers posted through a participating course may be redeemed by a mobile device provided they are used within the valid parameters of the individual deal.
DGP may share subscriber information – information is described as first name, last name and e-mail address with any current or future advertiser of the DGP platform or system.
DGP stores subscriber information, including – name, address, phone number, e-mail, username & password and deal redemption history on a secure server or network. Such information is used solely by TeeTime Golf Pass, Inc. for the purpose of administering the DGP platform.
DGP does not store complete (only last 4-digits) paper copies or electronic copies of user credit card information beyond the time of purchase.
Any subscriber may request a be granted a refund of purchase within 5 business days of purchase provided that the individual user has not redeemed any offers.