- Offers may only be redeemed by individual DGP Members. DGP Membership may not be shared unless otherwise stated in the Special Terms & Conditions of an individual offer (for example, a 2-for-1 green fee deal or 4-some special – in this case, at least one golfer must be a DGP member.)
- Identification (driver’s license or military credentials) may be required to redeem printed course offers or military/hero and age restricted deals (senior and junior).
- Discount offers are only valid at the dates and times specified in the course deal.
- The DGP-enabled discount may not be combined with any other course special offer, coupon or discount program.
- DGP discounts are generally not valid on holidays at any location unless otherwise stated. Holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- DGP Membership is valid during the calendar year, January 1 through December 31. – Exception, the Arizona Region is valid from November 1 through October 31 annually.
- DGP deals typically include greens fee, cart fee and any applicable taxes at all locations, unless otherwise noted in the offer details.
Can I really redeem offers via my smartphone, tablet or PC?
Yes – one account, all devices... Once you’re a DGP Member, simply select the appropriate course and the deal you want to redeem – then hand your phone or device to the Golf Shop Attendant to validate the offer. That’s it. Couldn’t be simpler. Or print any offer from your PC and bring it with you on the day of play. NOTE: non-members do NOT have access to the deal redemption screens.
How much will I save as a DGP Member?
DGP Membership will pay for itself with just a couple plays – sometimes as little as one play! How much you save ultimately depends on how much you choose to play. DGP sales reps negotiate directly with course operators to get the very best deals. Sure, a slightly better rate might occasionally pop up on-line somewhere. But that deal is typically limited to just one or two available slots, at a very specific time, at a single course. With DGP, you have the luxury of knowing you will save real money every time you play.
When can the deals be redeemed?
Unlike other discount programs, DGP members realize great deals at thousands of courses year-round. Almost all of those courses offer weekend discounts too. So playing 7 days a week has never been easier, or less expensive.
Can I purchase DGP Memberships for my regular 4-some? or 8-some? more than 8?
Yes, plus an additional discount is given if four players are purchased in a single transaction – $3 OFF per player. A deeper discount is applied if purchased for eight players – $5 OFF per player. Group purchases of 20 or more receive $7.50 OFF per player. Volume discounts are automatically calculated on the checkout page. All DGP correspondence is sent to the Purchaser. Gift Card codes can be forwarded to other players at your convenience.
Can I purchase a DGP as a gift?
Yes. Select the appropriate region and click the JOIN NOW button. Once delivered to the Create User Account page, click the “Purchase DGP as a Gift” tab. Enter your information, and follow the prompts. An e-mail welcome will be delivered to you, the purchaser. This information can be forwarded to the recipient at your convenience, so they may set up a user account and begin redeeming offers.
If I travel to another DGP territory, can I also redeem offers there?
We advocate a play where you live approach. Your DGP Membership is only valid in the region and for course offers in which it was purchased UNLESS you’d like to upgrade to SuperPass.
What is a DGP SuperPass?
SuperPass is an upgraded subscription that allows any DGP Member to redeem deals in ANY region we serve using their one unique username and password.
How does the golf industry benefit in my locality?
Medal Play Management donates up to 25% of your yearly DGP Membership Fee to the PGA Section, state or local golf association partner in your territory. This charitable contribution is earmarked for growth-of-the-game initiatives aimed at fostering tomorrow’s golfers via added junior programs or scholarship funds.
What does it mean that Digital Golf Pass is “Powered by TeeTime Golf Pass"?
This is important because TeeTime Golf Pass is the largest and most respected printed passbook program in the country. TeeTime Golf Pass has been providing HUGE golf discounts to golfers since 1992. The TeeTime Golf Pass / DGP sales reps are busy each year negotiating hard so our members get the Best Deals in Golf – Period.